Loy and I went to visit my sister Debbie about a week ago and while we were there my niece Tierra made these wonderful pictures for me. The first one is a pumpkin singing and the second one is a picture of a baby in my tummy. I especially love the picture of the baby in my tummy because I got my tubes tied 13 years ago and I have regretted it ever since. I have no idea why because these teen years with my kids should make me regret ever having any kids at all. My other niece Natti asked me last night if I had a baby in my tummy too. I know I need to lose some weight but why are my nieces thinking I'm going to have a baby in my tummy. I told Natti last night "no I don't have a baby in my tummy But I wish I did. Why did you ask me that? Do you think I look like I have a baby in my tummy or were you just thinking about me having a baby?" Before I even finished my sentence she looked at my with a big huge smile and said "NNNNOOOOOOO! I was just thinking about it" Either Juli her mommy has taught her well to never make a girl think she looks fat even your Aunt who is a plump Grandma or she knows something along with Tierra that nobody else knows. HHhhhmmmmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment