Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Maggie

My sister had her baby. It was a LOOOOONG labor - about 32 hours!! She did a great job. I'm proud of her! Maggie was born on February 1st. Her full name is Margaret Josephine Sager.

I thank God for her R.N. Julia!!

Julia blogging while in labor!! Check out Julia's blog at http://somethingsager.blogspot.com/

Adam making the calls.

Friend Heather doing business as Julia is in labor. I got the mini muffin tray and I still need to send her a check!

My sister Shellee and I have the same shoes!

Julia walking around to get labor going. Debbie showing off her perfectly round belly. Debbie is due in march!

Loy and me, tired...

Debbie had to buy these cute clothes for Tierra because Julia was in labor so long and she didn't bring extra clothes!

Tierra and Valarie, aka "THE TEENAGER", waiting for something to happen. Valarie was attacked by her Aunt with a powdered donut (that's what the white circle is on her sweatshirt). There is a matching circle on the other side. Everyone needs an Aunt Shellee!

My Mom looking rested while waiting for her newest grand baby.

Debbie is next!

We got to go out to eat since Julia was having such a long labor. Thank you, Loy. Shellee, Debbie, Tierra, Valarie, me, and my mom.

Finally, Maggie entered the world!

Her lips are so cute!

Adam, Julia, and Maggie.

We waited a long time for you! Happy Birthday, Maggie!

3 comments:

Heart4Adoption said...

So precious!

Babbling Brook said...

Was it the mini-muffin or the mini-tartlet? I had you written down for the 30 mini tartlet tray?...I haven't input the order yet, waiting on your check :), so if it's the muffins you want we can do that for sure!

Just let me know!

Loves.

Loy said...

Your right. It was the mini-tartlet. I'll get the check out monday morning. Sorry.