Psalm 40
You God are my help and my Deliverer!
I waited
He heard me
He lifted me up
I stand on a rock
I have a song in my heart
A praise to my God
I pray many will see and fear and put their trust in the Lord Jesus
Blessed is the man who makes the Lord his trust
Do not withhold Your mercy from me, O Lord
May Your love and Your truth always protect me
This is what I am singing today:
Many are they increased that troubled me
Many are they that rise up against me
Many there be which say of my soul
There is no help for him in God
But Thou, oh Lord are a shield for me
My glory and the lifter of my head
Thou, oh Lord are a shield for me
My glory and the lifter of my head
I cried unto the Lord with my voice
And He heard me out of His holy hill
I laid me down and slept and awaked
For the Lord sustained, for He sustained me
Thou, oh Lord are a shield for me
My glory and the lifter of my head
Thou, oh Lord are shield for me
My glory and the lifter of my head
For Thou oh Lord are a shield for me
My glory and the lifter of my head
Of my head
My head
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Haven't heard from you lately...how is it going?
Hi!
Things are hard but God is good. I haven't had time to blog at all. My 5 little kittens are ready for thier new homes. I want to post pictures of them they are sooo cute! Thanks for asking about me. I pray my kids get caught when they do wrong and God has answered that prayer. Every one of them who live in our house right now have gotten caught doing something. Now we just need great wisdom on how to deal with each situation. Some serious some not. Thanks for your prayers for my family God is working. Hope you are doing well. Blessings, Diane.
Post a Comment