Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pictures!

I have pictures!
Ben

Cuteness!

Joey at a TKD competition. He won 1st place in everything he did!

This is how many boards he broke!

Focus.

Form

I never realized my pond was a heart.

Here is some of the work we have done. David and Joey weeded the path, I am half way done weeding the little flower bed right in the middle of the picture. This shows much weeds there are! The garden area was worse!


The Garden after all the hard work. I pulled out all the mint and herbs I planted in front of the gate last year because they were taking over. I planted Basil and cilantro on the right and I am going to plant some sunflowers with Ben on the left behind the chives and the other thing growing that is a mystery. I'm waiting till it blooms to find out what it is. I know I planted it last year but I can't remember what it is!

The kids enjoying dinner outside

Our five baby kittens are ready for new homes. They are so cute!

I have laughing kittens!

My friend Juli feeding the kitten she is going to take. Now I just need to find homes for the rest of them!



2 comments:

Genevieve said...

Very cool for Joey! What belt is he now? Did any of that gear fit him? I miss Tae Kwon Do, such a good workout/release =)

Heart4Adoption said...

What great pictures! I love your back yard and garden. What a peaceful and beautiful place to spend time with God!