No, I only found out the other day. I wanted to get together for tea so me and Debbie could hear about the California trip. I wasn't going to say anything untill about 8 weeks but Loy couldn't wait. Loy told Laura, he told the boys,he told Daniel, and he told someone at work too! We pray we can raise this baby up in the ways of the Lord but if God chooses to take this baby too we are content.
I KNEW IT!!!! I could SEE it in your EYES when we were talking yesterday!! You little stinker!! I know you, and I know how HARD that must have been to NOT say anything when we were talking all about getting pregnant. You are SUCH a stinker!!!! ;-p~
10 comments:
What?! Please don't leave me hanging like that!
I knew it!!! Is that why you wanted to get together for tea??
No, I only found out the other day. I wanted to get together for tea so me and Debbie could hear about the California trip. I wasn't going to say anything untill about 8 weeks but Loy couldn't wait. Loy told Laura, he told the boys,he told Daniel, and he told someone at work too! We pray we can raise this baby up in the ways of the Lord but if God chooses to take this baby too we are content.
I KNEW IT!!!! I could SEE it in your EYES when we were talking yesterday!! You little stinker!! I know you, and I know how HARD that must have been to NOT say anything when we were talking all about getting pregnant. You are SUCH a stinker!!!! ;-p~
You don't even KNOW how close I came to telling you yesterday!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
wowza
I love you and I'm praying for you and your baby! Congratulations. Hugs and Kisses, Laura :-)
congratumulations! i'll be praying for the best of health for both of you sis!
Thankyou Billy!
Post a Comment