Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 11, 2010

One Week of Grace

Pictures from Grace's first week out of the womb.
At the hospital prior to going into labor.


Grandma holding baby Grace just after her birth.

Daddy holding Grace during her hearing test (she was asleep).

Big sister Valarie looking pretty comfortable with her little sister.

Just hanging out with my Daddy.

Mommy and Grace together.

She hates the car seat (getting ready to leave the hospital)!

The booties with a story that was known only to God before Grace was born.

Sweet, sweet baby girl.

Grace in the English family cradle that Jennifer is letting me use.

She still hates the car seat (going back to the hospital for a bilirubin test).

Sooo sweet.

Cousin Renee holding Grace for the first time.

"Bring My sons from afar and My daughters from the ends of the earth,
Everyone who is called by My name,
And whom I have created for My glory,
Whom I have formed, even whom I have made."
Isaiah 43:6b-7
For You formed my inward parts;
You wove me in my mother's womb.
I will give thanks to You, for I am
fearfully and wonderfully made;
Wonderful are your works,
And my soul knows it well.
My frame was not hidden from You,
When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the depths of
the earth;
Your eyes have seen my unformed substance;
And in Your book were all written
The days that were ordained for me,
When as yet there was not one of them.
How precious also are Your thoughts to me,
O God!
Psalm 139:13-17a

No comments: