Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 2, 2010

I made a cloth diaper cover...kind of.

Well I did it.
I made a cloth diaper cover!
I just let my sewing machine fly.
I knew if I tried to follow the pattern exactly
and if I tried to do my very best I would
NEVER
get the cover done.
I decided to just not care how it turned out and just be creative.
I did it!
It took me about an hour and
it is totally messed up and very bad sewing but, I DID IT!!!
Also, the pattern is not a good one.
I need the wings at the hips much longer.
It looks much nicer NOT on Gracie LOL!
It's not usable because it will leak, but I learned allot and I'm not intimidated to try again now.
Here it is...

front


back

top


inside


leg elastic

inside leg elastic


outside


close up

close up of the Velcro

On Gracie...too small

at least I got it on her!

the bum looks cute!

more cuteness

this is where is would leak


my sweetie pie

3 comments:

Shellee said...

Very cute! You could just make little diaper covers too! For those of us that use disposables, and they don't have a matching 'panty' for a dress, you know? ;-)

Loy said...

That's a great idea Shellee!

Anonymous said...

what a good idea. Post pictures of the ones you make, Di.