I made a cloth diaper that WORKS!!!
I used the Goodness Gracious fitted diaper free pattern. You can get it here:
http://goodnessgraciousdiaper.wordpress.com/2008/01/30/11/
It's kind of small and I did the elastic too tight, but, IT WORKS!!
I used Strawberry Shortcake flannel and I sewed a six layer soaker into the diaper.
I used the Goodness Gracious fitted diaper free pattern. You can get it here:
http://goodnessgraciousdiaper.wordpress.com/2008/01/30/11/
It's kind of small and I did the elastic too tight, but, IT WORKS!!
I used Strawberry Shortcake flannel and I sewed a six layer soaker into the diaper.
I used an old t-shirt of Loy's for 4 of the layers and the flannel for the other 2. The diaper worked great! Maybe I'll get better and better with each try! This one was definitely better than the cover I made! Look here:
To see the cover I made.
you can see how tight the legs are
We only used it a few times. It was fun to make and very cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment