Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 7, 2009

I can't believe it!!

I have all my Christmas stuff down AND we got a tree on Saturday the 5th!!! Now THAT is some sort of a Christmas miracle for me! I am looking forward to my sisters coming over on Friday and Saturday to make cookies. The cookie making is usually done at my Moms but she is away this year so it's up to us to accomplish this huge undertaking. I'm not sure that even 4 sisters can accomplish what one amazing Mom can do. Let's see if I can even remember all the cookies she makes...

peanut butter balls

russian tea cakes

cream cheese cut out sugar cookies


little crescent things with a nut in the middle with powdered sugar all over it (can't even remember the name of this one!

peanut brittle

peppermint bark

ginger bread cookies (mostly for Daniel I think)


That will be another Christmas miracle if I can ever do it all like she does!
My sister Julia does a really good job I think she can make just about everything my Mom makes so she will be our COOKIE MASTER on Friday and Saturday. Annika, Valarie, and Laura may come too. I can't wait!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You goof ball. I've done EVERYTHING but the ginger crinkles for about the past 5 years! Mommy does the ginger crinkles. I'm waiting to hear back from the doctor about Mag Pie, then I will know when it is "safe" for me to go to daddy's to check out the supplies to see what we still need to purchase.
Those are GREAT photos you found! Very pretty!

Loy said...

I thought you have been making them for awhile but I didn't know you have been doing it for 5 YEARS!!! WOW! You even do the peanut brittle?? The mantle has been passed to you. You are now our family's COOKIE MASTER! So that means both Mommy and you are AMAZING!