Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Crib


Baby furniture is so expensive! I'm so glad the crib I like is the least expensive! This is the crib I'm getting today. (Lord willing) I am going to stop by the antique store to see if they have a 1960s crib first though. I prefer old stuff but I'm not sure how safe that would be.
This is a picture of the kind of crib I'm going to get. It's called a Jenny Lind crib

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Do you know what you are going to do for bedding? What "style" you like for decor? I'm sure it's all "vintage" and pink and green, huh?

rae ann said...

i'd steer clear of the truly vintage cribs. they're just so risky. i LOVE the jenny lind lines. i think they're so pretty! we had a jenny lind changing table and it was so pretty! i can't wait to see how you do her room!

Loy said...

Hey Julie and Rae Ann thanks for commenting!
I don't really have a style I don't think. Just thrift store finds. I think I like too many colors...pink, green, robin egg blue, butter yellow. Candy shop! I guess that's my style :) Yes I am going to give up my want for a vintage crib they are not even legal to sell in Oregon now. (I just found that out today.) Well, you can sell them but not for human use only for doll collectors and stuff. I like the Jenny Lind crib best too and I did get one today. I may get a Jenny Lind changing table in the future. Grace has to be in our room with us so the top of my dresser will be her changing table for now. Her room will be our room for at least 4 to 5 months or longer. I'll decorate a corner for her. I'm looking forward to getting the crib put together!!!!

Anonymous said...

How wonderfully FUN! I too, can't wait to see how this precious baby girl's room is going to look!
Such Joy....
:o)
Blessings ~

Anonymous said...

hey