Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Two, Three, and Four weeks of Grace




Here are lots of pictures of the last three weeks. No time to write. How can anyone with a baby blog???

Me using the moby for the first time. Ignore the tooth past splatters on the mirror

Loy likes to take pictures of his little sleeping beauty just about every morning before he goes to work. We have allot of pictures of Grace is all her cute sleeping positions.

Grace in her pac n play with the cat protector on top of it...we have three cats, well maybe only two now but that's another story.
Big stretches
Sleep smiles
cutie pie
Loy's mini me

sweetie
I love how she looks just like her daddy
sleeping beauty

Grace and I having our first "coffee talk" minus the coffee
What is that black thing your holding mommy?

Tired girl

Why does she always point that black thing at me?

I don't think I like that black thing
maybe if I close my eyes it will go away
yeah, it's gone!
Here is her little pointy "Martin" ear like her Uncle Bill has

Just hangin
I love this outfit on her. Thanks for letting me borrow that sweater Julia!

Sweet baby girl
Me and Gracie on our first outing together. It felt really weird to drive after not driving for about three weeks!
She grew out of this outfit fast!

My friend Julie holding Grace

My friend Jennifer holding Grace

I LOVE this picture of Gracie. I can see what she will look like when she is older in this expression on her face.

Grace holding on to Loy's shirt

Another of Loy's before work pictures

a close up

My friend Nancy holding Grace
The Dysinger family brought us a meal and held Grace.

sleepy girl

These pictures are backwards this is Graces first bath.

First bath

First bath. She liked it mostly.

She pooped while I was holding her before I put her in her first bath!

Looking at her angel mobile.
Gracie's first time at church

The blanket Leah made for Grace. She said she workrd on it for 5 months! I treasure it!

The Leah God made. He has been working on her for 17 years!

This is what Loy would look like if he was a baby... and a girl.

Holding her head up
silly little girl
funny face
Daddy enjoying his baby daughter
















6 comments:

Shellee said...

LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE this post and you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Laura said...

These are the SWEETEST PICTURES EVER!!!! Thank you for taking the time to post them. She is changing so fast! I need to get over there to see her again....SOON! Hope you are finding time to rest. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and SO CUTE to see daddy wearing baby in a wrap!!

Heart4Adoption said...

She is soooo perfect!!!!

Anonymous said...

These pics are scrumptious !!!