Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas

I had to do this fast so things are not in the order I would like but here is our Christmas in pictures...


Debbie , Tierra, and Colton

Annika looking beautiful

Bryce Valarie's boyfriend and Valarie

Ben by a BIG pile of cookies

Daniel Laura and Isaac

Tierra

Annika with the anime picture that Jed drew her family

Ben looked like he liked the blocks we got him

And it looks like Isaac liked the toy we got him also

A present for Colton and Mommy

Activity

My Mom among the kids and grandkids

Neeka happy about the socks

My Mom and Ben on skipe with Uncle Bill and Aunt Kate

Loy's Dad came for a visit

Me looking like more than my belly is getting round!

Ingrid with Colton

Grandpa and Grandma Johnson with Annika and Colton

Loy with his new slippers

David with his big present

David when he saw it was a phone

Poor Joey grounded on Christmas. Yes we actually are making him wait to open his presents

from Annika

yeah....a shirt

Some nice clothes for church

the boys

Loy and the tree

ooooh let me see what is under the tree!!

breakfast Christmas morning and stockings

the cookies I got made this year

We let Joey have his huge stocking even though he was grounded

David with his stocking

Annika wrapping presents

Chase is a very helpful Daddy

Cookies that Loy and David frosted

Frosting the cookies

My Christmas shirt

I made this

Belly shot at 24 weeks

Me, Marian, Jennifer, and Julie

Marian, Julie, and me made this candy train while Jennifer played Christmas songs on her banjo

David at his piano recital
Merry Christmas!!!

4 comments:

Shellee said...

I had to open a new window so I could remember what I wanted to comment on.....

So, the first picture.....um, that's your grandson #3 Colton, dork. Not Jacky Boy. ;-p~

Neeka does look very pretty, I love that Bryce is such a good sport about our paparazzi family, oh Ben and that pile of cookies....he was like a bottomless pit! Neeka was VERY excited about her picture from Jed, she'd been waiting a long time for that! Bed LOVED his blocks you got him, he asked me about 7 times if he could open them but I kept telling him to wait until it was clean. Then I heard him ask Laura, but she said to wait until they got home....I felt so bad for the poor kid. :( He asked me again after that (when it was all clean), but I had to tell him no. I'm sure he had a BLAST when he finally got to open them! Love the picture of Laura and Juli laughing at each other! Beautiful! Cute picture of Neeka w/Gpa and Gma Johnson. I think my jaw dropped just as far when I saw what David got! Wow!!! I think that striped shirt will look great on him! I'm actually laughing at Joey having to sit and watch everyone else open their presents! It's funny! Who made the popcorn chain? Cute! I LOVE the picture of Neeka laughing with Chase! Great picture looking down at your belly, so cute! You're going to have to teach me how to make those ornaments, I LOVE mine!!!!

GREAT post!!!

Loy said...

Oh my gosh!!! I feel like an idot!!! He is so big I didn't even recognize him with Debbie holding him. I AM A DORK!

Anonymous said...

Love this post!!! Thank you Diane.......and Shelly, your nephews name is Ben not Bed ;-P
Deb

Shellee said...

Lol!!!! Hey, I have a cold right now!