Happy Birthday to Jesus!!
I'm feeling better today. Last night I was so wiped out. I couldn't wrap any presents. Loy did it all! I handed him the tape and that's it. I talked to my friend Laura today who has had about 7 surgery's and she said I may be allergic to the butterfly tape. My incision seems to be better where I have taken the tape off. If I take all the tape off I'll have to be careful and not do to much physical activity. I am thinking of taking it all off tonight after my shower. If I'm brave enough. I was hurting so much last night that I have stayed on 600 mg of ibuprofen all day Today. I may have done alittle too much today too. I made some cookies that took me all day to make. I also made a ham, with mashed potato's and gravy and corn and rolls for dinner. Loy did the corn, potato's and gravy. I'm going to rest for the rest of the night. I have pictures but I need Loy's help finding them hopefully I didn't lose them.
Loy found my pictures. I was looking at them and noticed Loy really needs a hair cut and a shave! Here they are, we had a nice day.
Good morning Christmas snow.
My Christmas miracle... Valarie gave ME a Christmas present. It smells really good. She knows I like lavender. When I first looked at it I thought it said "pagan" organics. I thought she was trying to be funny getting me, a "Jesus freak" in her opinion, "pagan" soap. But she was actually being sweet. Shame on me for thinking that.
Wrapping presents at midnight.
Me handing Loy the tape. This is the first year he wrapped all the presents. He got really tired at the end, and we didn't even have very much to wrap this year. It's a allot of work.
Isn't he a sweetheart! Here's more tape Love.
All done and ready to go to bed.
Loy got gloves and a scarf from his Dad and Ingrid. I also got gloves and a scarf form them but alas I am the camera holder so there are no pictures of me in them. Sorry.
The kids are teenagers but they still love the stockings.
Davids stocking contents, Joeys was the same.
Valarie got a hold of my camera.
Valarie's stocking contents.
Vala happy with her gifts.
Don't know why she made this face she really was happy. Maybe it's a TEENAGER thing, I don't know.
My beautiful girl. I realized this is the last Christmas we will have with her living at home...sniff, sniff, ....
Joey in his new leather jacket. I can NEVER get a good picture of him!
David happy with his piano. He played with it all day and made up a song. We are going to get him piano lessons too.
This is the tea set Loy got me for Christmas. Isn't it beautiful!
Bonny, a lady at our new church made this calligraphy picture and handed them out to everyone at church. I framed it for Loy for Christmas. He had been telling me for months and months he wants scripture to put on the walls. He was very happy with it. I'm going to ask her to do more for us and pay her for them, she does beautiful work!
The snow was a gift to me from God for Christmas. I really wanted snow this year for Christmas. We rarely get snow here at Christmas time. I was so thankful for it! It is so wonderful and peaceful and beautiful.
My silly Kitty Bunny went outside when I had the back door open to take a picture of the snow! She LOVED it out there. She tried to get the snow flakes as they dropped. She was getting all wet and looks unsure in the pictures but when she finally came back inside all she did was meow at me and scratch at the door to go back out!
Can you believe this! I got a great shot of her licking the snow, she is just too cute!
5 comments:
Hope you are feeling better today. Say, we had the same menu!!!
That's funny. The ham was from Costco. It wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be. The cookies were great though. They are the best cookies in the world! I'll be posting how to make them today. I took a bunch of pictures too. Thanks for your kind words and I hope you all had a great Christmas and have a blessed New Year too!
Great pictures! I love Vala's new plates....Target? And it's cute how they match her black and red nails. ;-) The leather jacket looks really good on Jo Jo, and David looks, uh, happy with his piano. ;-)
GREAT pics of Bunny! You're johnny on the spot with that camera!
Thanks sheellee. Yep we got the presents for Vala from Target.
Great job Diane and Loy! The kids all did look very happy about their gifts, and they all seemed to be perfect matches. Considering your post a while ago about what to do about the gifts, I hope your hearts were blessed on Christmas morning. What a PERFECT picture of Bunny licking the snow! That was good timing!
Post a Comment