Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tubal Reversal Surgery Recovery Day 11

As the flowers die... I heal. I want to be all healed up! The incision is sore and itchy. I broke down and took 600 mg of ibuprofen this morning at 7:30am. I'll go back to 400mg at noon. I peeled off one of the little butterfly tapes on the spot that bothers me the most. There were 12 strips of butterfly tape across the incision so I think it should be fine that I took one off. It's not healing flat in the problem area, It's kind of bumpy. I feel like peeling off all the tape but, I don't think I should. Shellee said her Doctor peeled her tape off before they started peeling off on their own. I better not, I'm just going to leave it alone. I notice that the days I take a shower, it gets gunky. That's when those three spots started to look bad. I've tried to only take a shower every other day for that reason. Keeping it dry seems to be the best thing for healing. I'm feeling better every day.

My dog is not very happy about all this white stuff! She looks like she is thinking... Make it go away, make it go away, make it go away....

I think I have killed my palm from California this year. I should have brought this plant inside last October!

This is what I woke up to this morning.... Ice on the windows....

...and snow drifts on the back deck....

....Isn't it pretty?

This is what an entry way should look like when it is snowing outside and you have kids!

Loy still taking good care of everything. He is getting the cat food here.

He has also been keeping the litter box clean.

I ventured down stairs this morning and this is what I found... This is David's room. Why can't boys keep sheets on their beds? It looks like he is trying to attract mice by leaving marshmallows on his floor. Oh, and look at the lovely Christmas lights he put up, no, wait, put down on the floor. He is such a boy!

This is Joey's room. It's not as messy. Do you like the THREE mattresses on his bed? I tease him about it and call him the princess and the pea. He wont let me take one away he says its comfortable.

Yes, my children obey me so well, they never take food and drinks downstairs and they always clean up after themselves!

This is what I found in the family room. At noon!

Notice the picture askew?

Sleeping beauties.


Right at the front door on the welcome mat. I'm an idiot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the video of Angel and you telling her to "GO!" and your little foot is trying to shoo her away...too funny! I kept watching it over and over and laughing harder and harder. :-)

Great music on the blog too!

As far as your incision goes...I hope you will be going in for your post-op to have it checked. You should at least call and let them know about it if you haven't already.

Thanks for updating your blog so often. It's fun to check in and see what is going on in your exciting life. Things are so uneventful around my house. Seems boring compared to yours!

Love you!