Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tubal reversal surgery recovery day 8

It's snowing again. Doesn't this look so peaceful?
This is what happens when you have teenage boys at home while it snows outside. Note the wood laminate tearing off the computer desk.


Teenage boys (part 2).... Note the candy wrapper under the chair and the table cloth on the floor and the books spilling off the tea cart. The basket with the handles is the kitty bed. I guess they wanted the kitty near by when they played games.

Beautiful snow.

More beautiful snow.

Me lying around. It's all I have been doing for 8 days. Well, I've been blogging a lot! Look how much I have blogged in the last 8 days compared to the last few months!! This picture of me isn't emo or Myspace-y is it?? I'm beginning to think any picture taken of one's self looks Myspace-y and emo. Oh, look the chandelier has a light bulb out.... The things you notice when lying around!

Doesn't this chandelier look like it is from a palace? I got it for $35.00 and then the crystals were probably about $30.00, too. But, I already had them. The ceiling thingy was from Home Depot maybe $15.00 or $20.00? So all together It cost me about $85.00 for a $500.00 looking rich person chandelier! Just about everything in my house is like that. Like those wonderful pink chairs in my living room, $9.99 each from Goodwill (my favorite place to shop). Actually that's not true. Goodwill's prices have gone way up so I like Salvation Army better, now. I should go around my house and post all my cheap, but great finds from thrift stores! You want me to? I'm sooo BORED!

My silly kitties - Ghost is the one going after Bunny and she is getting good at dodging him. We want some white fluffy kittens but Ghost just can't figure things out, this is about as far as he gets. I don't know what to do. Maybe if I put some cat nip on him like kitty cologne, Bunny would like him more. Anyone have any suggestions?



No comments: