Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Joey!

My baby is 14

This was the best smile I could get out of him.

Myeah, Myeah (as Ben calls me) and Papa. This was the night of silly face pictures...

Julia's silly face... Laura too...

Annika's silly face...

Ben and Laura's silly face...

Shellee's silly face...

A all the kids loving on Isaac

This is a neat picture! Shellee caught my flash! It looks like she is holding a star.

Joey's silly face...

Adam's silly face.

Banana cream pie.


The traditional family birthday song... We all need singing lessons!

2 comments:

Shellee said...

Nice pictures! I love the one of the kids loving on Isaac, so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi Diane,

I certainly don't think you look 60! (having achieved that milestone). OTOH, sometimes clerks do try to give you an additional perk. I think it's their prerogative to do so. You could say "I'm not there yet for another 20 years but if you want to give me the discount I will take it"
PS...add the number of teenagers...heehee. ab